This happened on Monday. Later in the day I couldn't figure out why my hair was all sticky. Then I remembered.
1. Grampa opens a 12 pack of Coke and takes one out.
2. Grampa puts a 12 pack of Coke on top of the freezer..
3. Granddaughter wants a Popsicle.
4. Beemya (that's what she calls me) & granddaughter go into garage to get Popsicle.
5. Beemya opens freezer door.
6. Coke cans roll out of box and fall onto cement floor.
7. Two cans explode spraying Beemya with Coke.
8. America's funniest home videos flashes through Beemya's mind.
9. Granddaughter runs into house and hides in corner.
10. Beemya closes freezer door and adjusts cans not to fall.
11. Beemya goes in house and comforts scared little girl.
Possible Step 12. Beemya shakes a can of Coke and hands it to Grampa.
Sign up for Sophie's Special Emails. Twice a month subscribers will receive special content, previews, offers, etc.
Sophie Dawson is my pen name. The real me is the wife of a farmer in western Illinois.
I have two grown sons, one of which is married to a wonderful young woman. They gave us the most wonderful granddaughter ever in November of 2010. I'm not the least bit prejudice. :)