This happened on Monday. Later in the day I couldn't figure out why my hair was all sticky. Then I remembered.
1. Grampa opens a 12 pack of Coke and takes one out.
2. Grampa puts a 12 pack of Coke on top of the freezer..
3. Granddaughter wants a Popsicle.
4. Beemya (that's what she calls me) & granddaughter go into garage to get Popsicle.
5. Beemya opens freezer door.
6. Coke cans roll out of box and fall onto cement floor.
7. Two cans explode spraying Beemya with Coke.
8. America's funniest home videos flashes through Beemya's mind.
9. Granddaughter runs into house and hides in corner.
10. Beemya closes freezer door and adjusts cans not to fall.
11. Beemya goes in house and comforts scared little girl.
Possible Step 12. Beemya shakes a can of Coke and hands it to Grampa.
Sign up for Sophie's Special Emails. It only comes to you when there is something tell about an upcoming book or special.
Sophie Dawson has made up stories in her head all her life. It wasn’t until 2011 that she began writing typing them out.
Her first books were all historical fiction romance. They’ve won multiple awards and garnered rave reviews. Now, Sophie is branching out into contemporary romance though she plans to continue writing historical and hopes to add more books in her popular Cottonwood and Stones Creek series.
Sophie lives with her husband and cat on a farm in western Illinois. She’s an avid seamstress and was a professional quilter for a number of years before the writing bug bit. She’s just thankful it’s not fatal.